The Park Center Associate Board is a group of professionals that are passionate about improving the lives of individuals experiencing mental illness, substance use disorders, and homelessness.
The Park Center Associate Board will provide support to Park Center to increase:
- awareness of Park Center’s mission;
- the number of Park Center supporters in the 45 and under demographic;
- fundraising opportunities;
Benefits of Membership
By joining Park Center's Associate Board you'll not only make an impact on your community but you'll have the opportunities to:
- Build your professional network
- Participate on Park Center Committees (ex. Development, Finance, Marketing, Quality, and Technology)
- Enhance your resume
- Meet and work with Park Center members
- $50 suggested donation
- Attend 8 or more meetings
- Attend at least one social
- Attend one community dinner
- Join one committee
Apply today to join the Park Center Associate Board. You can also use the link to nominate a potential Associate Board Member.
2022 Associate Board Dates
1/13 Meeting | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm | 1935 21st Ave S, Nashville, TN 37212
2/10 Meeting | 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
2/15 YP Connect | 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm | Rocketown, 601 4th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37210
Become a friend of Park Center and get involved with our agency and the people we serve.