The Park Center Associate Board is a group of professionals that are passionate about improving the lives of individuals experiencing mental illness, substance use disorders, and homelessness.
The Park Center Associate Board will provide support to Park Center to increase:
- awareness of Park Center’s mission;
- the number of Park Center supporters in the 45 and under demographic;
- fundraising opportunities;
Benefits of Membership
By joining Park Center's Associate Board you'll not only make an impact on your community but you'll have the opportunities to:
- Build your professional network
- Participate on Park Center Committees (ex. Technology, Quality Assurance, Special Events, Marketing)
- Enhance your resume
- Meet and work with Park Center members
$50 suggested donation
Attend 8 or more meetings
Attend at least one social
- Attend one community dinner
Join one committee
Apply today to join the Park Center Associate Board. You can also use the link to nominate a potential Associate Board Member. Applications will be reviewed at the following Associate Board Meeting.
Sign up to receive emails updating you on Associate Board events, activities and more.
1/12 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
1/21 YP Connect | Virtual | 9:00 – 10:30 am
2/11 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
3/11 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
4/8 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
5/13 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
6/10 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
7/8 Meeting | Virtual | 6:00 – 7:00 pm
August - December meeting dates TBD.
Become a friend of Park Center and get involved with our agency and the people we serve.