COVID-19 Response Update
Updated February 1, 2021
Beginning February 1, 2021, Park Center's site-based programs (Intensive Outpatient Program, Psychiatric Rehabilitation Day Program, and Emerge Day Program) will resume in-person services. We will continue observing the same safety protocols that have been in place since COVID began. Safety protocols include:
- Daily temperature screenings will be required upon entry to facilities. Any individual with a temperature above 99.4° will not be permitted to enter.
- Facial coverings will be required.
- Daily sanitization procedures will be implemented in all facilities and vans.
- Group sizes in our programs will be limited to no more than 9 people.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet between people will be required in groups and meetings.
For information about all programs and/or to make a referral, visit www.parkcenternashville.org/refer.