Make a Referral
How To Make A Referral:
- Step 1: Complete the online Referral Form. A complete Referral Form is required to make a referral to Park Center.
- Step 2: Complete a Release of Information (ROI) Form: A complete ROI is required so Park Center can access psychiatric medical records from an individual’s provider source. A complete ROI can be uploaded on page 4 of the online referral form (preferred method of submission). We will accept a Park Center ROI or a ROI from the referring agency. You may email the ROI to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can download the ROI form by clicking here.
- Step 3: Upload Medical Records. We strongly encourage you to upload the individual's medical records with the ROI on page 4 of the online referral form. This will speed up the referral and admission process.
- Step 4 (if necessary): Recommendation for PSR Services form. A Recommendation for PSR Services form is required for our psychiatric rehabilitation day programs at Park Center South and Emerging Adults only. You can download the form by clicking here.
- Step 5: Please allow 48 business hours to respond to all referrals. We will contact you by phone or email.
Current Program Updates:
The following programs are taking referrals:
- IOP/OP (Intensive Outpatient Program & Outpatient Program)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation & Co-Occurring Psychiatric Rehabilitation day programs
- Supported Housing for men & women
- Emerging Adults Psychiatric Rehabilitation day program (ages 18-24)
- SOAR facility (disability applications for persons in hospitals, jails or prisons)
The following programs are taking referrals for a wait list:
- IPS/Supported Employment
- Emerging Adults Housing for men & women (ages 18-24)
- Independent Housing (estimated 3-6 months to be called for an interview)
- Homeless shelter for women (Safe Haven)
The following programs are not taking referrals at this time. Please check back for further updates:
Zach Harlow, Data & Intake Coordinator