Addiction Recovery Services
Park Center offers a continuum of care for people who have mental illness and substance use disorders.
View our Addiction Recovery Services PDF to learn more.
For additional resources regarding substance use disorders, visit the Tennessee Association of Alcohol, Drug & other Addiction Services (TAADAS) website.
Park Center's licensed staff use a person-centered, strengths-based approach to treatment for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorders. Our Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient programs provide individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups to support individuals as they work to achieve their personal goals of wellness and recovery. The programs incorporate Harm Reduction Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approaches.
Priority admission is given to people who are pregnant and those using substances through intravenous (IV) injection.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP takes place Monday - Friday with a morning group from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. IOP provides individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups.
Outpatient Program (OP)
Park Center's Outpatient Program is nine (9) hours per week and offers a more flexible schedule for individuals who are not able to attend every day of the week. OP provides individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups.
Graduates of the IOP and OP programs continue to have access to groups for ongoing support.
- Bio-psychosocial assessment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Random drug screens
- Employment services
- Family and/or significant other support and education available upon request
- Substance abuse triggers/symptoms/relapse prevention
- Mental health triggers/symptoms/coping skills/self-advocacy
- Recovery plan
- 12-step work
- Relapse prevention plan
- Trauma informed care
- Family systems
- Community engagement
- For adults (ages 18 and over) with a diagnosis of mental illness and current or recent substance use
- Priority admission is given to people who are pregnant and those using substances through intravenous (IV) injection
- Not appropriate for persons with intellectual disabilities who have an IQ less than 70
- Park Center is an approved TennCare provider and can serve those who are uninsured as a grantee of the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHS)
Make a Referral
To get connected to our services, please complete one of the referral forms below.
Intensive Outpatient Program and Outpatient Program are accredited by CARF.