Become a friend of Park Center and get involved with our agency and the people we serve.
- Support us in The Big Payback! - Park Center is excited to participate in The Big Payback on May 4-5, the fundraising event that unites Middle Tennessee each year!
- Join us for Celebration of Courage on May 18, 2022 - Celebration of Courage brings together community leaders and supporters in an effort to raise awareness and funds for people in our community struggling with mental illness, homelessness and addiction.
- Associate Board - Join this group of professionals that are passionate about improving the lives of individuals experiencing mental illness, substance use disorders, and/or homelessness.
- Donate - From financial gifts to legacy giving, support Park Center by making a donation.
- Events - Attend or support one of our special events.
- Volunteer - We welcome compassionate people to volunteer and make a difference.
- Wish List - In-kind donations needed by our programs.
Your generous donation helps make a difference in the lives of people who have mental illness and substance use disorders and those experiencing homelessness in our community. No gift is too small. Every gift makes a difference.