Park Center welcomes compassionate volunteers (ages 18 and over) who want to make a difference in the lives of people who have mental illness and substance use disorders
How Can You Help?
Volunteer opportunities at Park Center include:
- Tutoring in math and reading
- Lunch Buddies - eating lunch with a member on a weekly basis
- Offering your expertise in yoga, music, art, knitting, etc.
- Group volunteer activities: gather a group of your friends or co-workers (up to 15 people) to assist with larger tasks such as painting, landscaping, organizing the warehouse, etc. Group activities should be scheduled as least one (1) month in advance by contacting Lauren Roberts at email@example.com or 615.242.3576, ext. 217.
How Do I Sign Up?
- Schedule an interview with Lauren Roberts, Development & Volunteer Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615.242.3576, ext. 217.
- After the interview, you will complete the Volunteer orientation which includes a tour, introduction to staff, and HIPAA training. You will receive training to fulfill your volunteer commitment and will be assisted by Park Center staff every step of the way.