Substance Use Recovery
Substance Use Recovery
Park Center offers services for individuals seeking support for their mental health and substance use recovery. Our program is certified as a Co-Occurring Disorders Capable program by the Tennessee Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services and is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
For additional resources regarding substance use disorders, visit the Tennessee Association of Alcohol, Drug & other Addiction Services (TAADAS) website.
Park Center's licensed staff use a person-centered, strengths-based approach to treatment for individuals with mental health and substance use disorders. Our Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient programs provide individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups to support individuals as they work to achieve their personal goals of wellness and recovery. The programs incorporate Harm Reduction Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Hazelden curriculum, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approaches.
Priority admission is given to people who are pregnant and those using substances through intravenous (IV) injection.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
This alternative to residential treatment is a 10-week program that takes place Monday-Friday from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. IOP provides individual counseling, group counseling, educational workshops, experiential activities, and ongoing access to alumni events. This program is (15) hours per week.
Outpatient Program (OP)
This style of programming offers both flexibility and stabilization as a complementary approach to one's transitional needs. OP provides individual counseling, group counseling, educational workshops, experiential activities, and ongoing access to alumni events. This program is (6) hours per week.
Graduates of the IOP and OP programs continue to have access to groups for ongoing support. Park Center also hosts an alumni reunion group the last Friday of every month to provide ongoing support and community to program graduates.
- Bio-psychosocial assessment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Random drug screens
- Employment services
- Family and/or significant other support and education available upon request
- Substance abuse triggers/symptoms/relapse prevention
- Mental health triggers/symptoms/coping skills/self-advocacy
- Recovery plan
- 12-step work
- Relapse prevention plan
- Trauma informed care
- Family systems
- Community engagement
- For adults (ages 18 and over) with a mental health diagnosis and current or recent substance use
- Income is not a barrier to services
- If concerns have not been addressed or diagnosed, assessment is offered at intake
- Priority admission is given to people who are pregnant and those using substances through intravenous (IV) injection
- Not appropriate for persons with intellectual disabilities
- Park Center is an approved TennCare provider and can serve those who are uninsured as a grantee of the Tennessee Department of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (TDMHS)
Make a Referral
To get connected to our services, please complete one of the referral forms below.
Intensive Outpatient Program and Outpatient Program are accredited by CARF.