Make a Referral
A change for the better! We are making it easier than ever for providers and potential members seeking our services to access our programs with a new referral process.
Here is what you can expect with the new process:
- We will no longer require a referral form be submitted through our website to access our programs. Instead, when you go to the Park Center website and press the “make a referral” button in the top right corner, you will complete a simple contact information form which will be automatically sent to Park Center’s Admissions Coordinator, Lisbonne James.
- Within 1-2 business days, Lisbonne will reach out to explain Park Center’s services and/or conduct or schedule an assessment to determine which programs will be the best fit for the potential member. For providers or family members wanting to make a referral on behalf of someone, Lisbonne will talk you through the process and work with you to schedule an assessment for the potential member.
- This process can also happen via phone by reaching out to Lisbonne at 615-242-3576 ext. 145.
We hope that this change makes it quicker and easier for potential members to get the care they need from Park Center. We look forward to serving you and your clients very soon.
Please complete the form below and our Admissions Coordinator will reach out about next steps.
If you or someone you know is experiencing a mental health crisis or is in need of community resources, please see the list of resources below.
- TN Statewide Crisis Line 855-CRISIS-1 (855-274-7471)
- Crisis Text Line, text HOME to 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255
- Mental Health Cooperative, Emergency Psychiatric Services 615-726-0125
- Where to Turn in Nashville Resource Guide
- TN Recovery Project
- The Contributor