Park Center offers a full continuum of care for people who have co-occurring disorders of mental illness and substance use.
10-week Co-Occurring Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
Intensity is based on an individual's needs and ASAM criteria (American Society of Addiction Medicine).
Co-Occurring Outpatient Program (OP)
Varies in length, frequency of occurrence and intensity based on an individual's needs and ASAM criteria.
Graduates of the program can attend groups for ongoing support.
Park Center's IOP/OP programs are responsive to the unique treatment needs of the population served. The program supports the use of Abstinence-Based Treatment, Medically Assisted Treatment (MATx) and Harm Reduction models. The program uses evidence-based materials and incorporates Motivational Interviewing and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approaches.
- Bio-psychosocial assessment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Random drug screens
- Comprehensive aftercare plan
- Employment services
- Family and/or significant other support and education available upon request
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) programs
- For adults (ages 18 and over) with a diagnosis of mental illness and current substance use
- Not appropriate for persons with intellectual disabilities who have an IQ less than 70
- Must meet criteria for the requested level of service (IOP or OP), based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- No insurance requirements
Make a Referral
A completed referral form and release of information are required. To complete the online Referral Form, please click the Make A Referral button.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities