Park Center's licensed staff use a person-centered, strengths-based approach to treatment for individuals with mental illness and substance use disorders. Our Intensive Outpatient and Outpatient programs provide individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups to support individuals as they work to achieve their personal goals of wellness and recovery. The programs incorporate Abstinence-Based Treatment, Medication Assisted Treatment (MATx), Harm Reduction Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy approaches.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
IOP is a 10-week program that takes place Monday-Friday from 9am to 12pm. IOP provides individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups. Individuals must meet the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Patient Placement Criteria for this service.
Outpatient Program (OP)
Park Center's Outpatient Program is nine (9) hours per week and offers a more flexible schedule for individuals who are not able to attend every day of the week. OP provides individual counseling, group counseling, and educational groups. Individuals must meet the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) Patient Placement Criteria for this service.
Graduates of the IOP and OP programs continue to have access to groups for ongoing support.
- Bio-psychosocial assessment
- Individualized treatment plan
- Random drug screens
- Employment services
- Family and/or significant other support and education available upon request
- Substance abuse triggers/symptoms/relapse prevention
- Mental health triggers/symptoms/coping skills/self-advocacy
- Recovery plan
- 12-step work
- Relapse prevention plan
- Trauma informed care
- Family systems
- Community engagement
Intensive Outpatient (IOP) and Outpatient (OP) programs
- For adults (ages 18 and over) with a diagnosis of mental illness and current substance use
- Not appropriate for persons with intellectual disabilities who have an IQ less than 70
- Must meet criteria for the requested level of service (IOP or OP), based on the American Society of Addiction Medicine
- No insurance or income requirements
Make a Referral
A completed referral form and release of information are required. To complete the online Referral Form, please click the Make A Referral button.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities