Park Center offers a comprehensive day program for people who have mental illness and substance use disorders.
Park Center believes in responding to individuals' strengths and abilities, rather than their illness. People who attend Park Center are called "members" because they choose to attend the day program and work towards their own recovery. Through educational groups and peer support, Park Center provides a compassionate and safe atmosphere to maximize opportunities for recovery.
Goals of the program include providing members with the education they need to self-manage their illness and their lives; preparing members to work in the community; offering opportunities for peer support; and increasing an individual's independence.
- Community integration
- Co-Occuring Groups
- Art Therapy
- Therapeutic Drum Circle
- Yoga and community integration
- WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) groups
- Nutrition and wellness classes
- Illness Management and Recovery groups
- Independent living skills (bus training, budgeting, etc.)
- For individuals (ages 18 and over) with a diagnosis of severe and persistent mental illness or substance abuse disorders
- Not appropriate for individuals with intellectual disabilities who have an IQ less than 70
- Must have TennCare
Make a Referral
A completed referral form and release of information are required. To complete the online Referral Form, please click the Make A Referral button.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities