Psychiatric Rehabilitation Day Program
Park Center believes in responding to individuals' strengths and abilities, rather than their illness. People who attend Park Center are called "members" because they choose to attend the day program and work towards their own recovery. Through educational groups and peer support, Park Center provides a compassionate and safe atmosphere to maximize opportunities for recovery.
Goals of the program include providing members with the education they need to self-manage their illness and their lives; preparing members to work in the community; offering opportunities for peer support; and increasing an individual's independence.
- Co-Occurring Groups
- Art Therapy
- Therapeutic Drum Circle
- Community integration
- Yoga classes
- WRAP (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) groups
- Nutrition and wellness classes
- Illness Management and Recovery groups
- Independent living skills (bus training, budgeting, etc.)
- For individuals (ages 18 and over) with a diagnosis of severe mental illness
- Must have TennCare
- Not appropriate for individuals with intellectual disabilities who have an IQ less than 70
Make a Referral
Please complete an online Referral Form by clicking the Make A Referral button below.
Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities